WelcomeMarshalltown Specialty Health
704 May St. Marshalltown, IA 50158
Your home for prenatal care in Marshalltown
704 May Street
Marshalltown, IA 50158
Specialty Health Clinic
- Annual reproductive exams (all genders)
- Birth control & emergency contraception
- all methods available, including LARCS such as IUD and birth control implants
- Obstetrical and Gynecological care
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal care
- STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing and treatment
- including HIV testing and treatment
- Title X Family Planning
No one is denied services due to inability to pay. Title X funding enables us to offer our services to you on a sliding fee scale.
PHC patients may pick-up their prescriptions at this location. We may be able to to save you money on your prescription. Talk to your health provider if your medication is eligible.
Tuesdays 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Fridays 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Call our Pharmacy at (515) 262-0854
There is a lot of information out there about what to eat during pregnancy. Our prenatal care providers shared their recommendations and guidelines for expecting moms.
Click on a provider’s name to learn more about them.
An IowaHealth Center