WelcomeMarshalltown Specialty Health
704 May St. Marshalltown, IA 50158
Your home for prenatal care in Marshalltown
Congratulations! Learn what to expect at your prenatal appointments during your first, second and third trimesters at Primary Health Care.
There is a lot of information out there about what to eat during pregnancy. Our prenatal care providers shared their recommendations and guidelines for expecting moms.
Specialty Health Clinic
- Prenatal care
- Annual reproductive exams (all genders)
- Birth control – all methods available, including LARCS such as IUD and birth control implants
- Emergency contraception
- HIV testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing and treatment
- Other health concerns related to sexual health
Marshalltown, IA 50158
No one is denied services due to inability to pay. Title X funding enables us to offer our services to you on a sliding fee scale.
Tuesdays 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Fridays 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Call our Pharmacy at (515) 262-0854