WelcomeMarshalltown Medical Clinic
How can we help you?
Marshalltown Medical Clinic provides
- General Medical & Preventative Care
- check-ups, physicals
- chronic disease management
- Pediatric Care
- child well visits
- vaccines, immunizations
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- depression and anxiety screening
- psychiatric medication management
- Respiratory Clinic (learn more here)
- Located in the same lot
- Monday – Friday 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- for those struggling with substance use
OB/GYN services are available at our Speciality Health Clinic.
PHC will see patients regardless of ability to pay.
Make PHC Your Medical Home!
A medical home uses a team based approach to your medical care to achieve the best possible health outcome.
412 E. Church Street
Marshalltown, IA 50158
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Click on a provider’s name to learn more about them.
An IowaHealth Center