The PHC Ames Medical Clinic now provides affordable, comprehensive prenatal care, family planning, and other reproductive health care. Thanks to Title X funding we will are able to provide all of these services on a sliding fee scale.
- Annual reproductive exams (all genders)
- Birth control & emergency contraception – all methods available, including LARCS such as IUD and birth control implants
- Obstetrical and Gynecological care
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal care
- STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing and treatment
- including HIV testing and treatment
- Title X Family Planning
I already came to PHC for these services, what is different?
Many of these services were already available at our Ames Medical Clinic. This new funding will allow us to provide additional financial assistance to our patients. We are now also able to provide confidential birth control and other sexual health services to patients under 18. Their insurance will not be billed, and their parents will not be notified.
If you have questions about family planning services or want to schedule an appointment at the PHC Ames Medical Clinic give us a call at (515) 232-0628.