PatientsPay a bill, download patient forms, update your information. This page has all the resources for you, the patient.
What to bring to your medical/dental appointment
Forms can be completed at the clinic or you may download in advance on this site’s “patient forms” page.
If you do not have insurance, please ask the clinic office specialist at your clinic about payment options based on the Sliding Fee Discount Schedule.
- Uninsured and need assistance applying for Medicare or other coverage
- Underinsured – those who have insurance but copays make it unaffordable
- Insured – we accept Medicare, Medicaid, Hawk-I, and private insurance
PHC will submit your claim to any private insurance company along with Medicare and Medicaid for you. Your insurance information must be submitted at the time of service.
PHC offers online bill statement and payment options. Please select click “bill pay” on the menu above.
Our health benefits specialists understand all the details and can help you understand your benefits. From networks to deductibles, we understand and can help you navigate what can be a confusing process. If you do not have insurance, and want to know what your options are, we can help with that too. Medicaid eligibility has changed and you may now qualify for free or low cost coverage. Call any of our clinics today to speak with a trained enrollment specialist.
Sliding Fee Scale Program Policy
Eligibility is based on:
- How much income you or your family make
- How many people are in your household
Once you become a patient at PHC, a health benefits specialist will be available to meet with you to help you enroll in the sliding fee program. You will need to provide your most recent monthly household income to apply for the slide. This will be reviewed at least once annually. Individuals under age of 18 will need to provide proof of denial for Medicaid.
What is considered proof of income?
- The most recent tax return or W-2 form
- Pay stubs – most recent pay stub for the last full month
- Unemployment benefit statement
- Workmen’s comp benefit statement
- Other documentation of income
An IowaHealth Center