WelcomeAmes Walk-in Medical Clinic
How can we help?
PHC’s Ames Walk-in Clinic provides
- General Medical & Preventative Care
- check-ups, physicals
- immunizations, flu shots
- chronic disease management
- Title X Services
- Obstetrical and Gynecological Care
- prenatal and postpartum care
- annual reproductive health exam
- HIV and STI Testing and Treatment
- Integrated Behavioral Health Services
- depression and anxiety screening
- psychiatric medication management
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
PHC will see patients regardless of ability to pay.
PHC patients may pick-up their prescriptions at this location. We may be able to to save you money on your prescription. Talk to your health provider if your medication is eligible.
- Tuesdays: 12 pm – 5pm
- Wednesdays: 8 am – 1 pm
- Fridays: 12 pm – 5 pm
Call our Pharmacy at (515) 262-0854
3510 Lincoln Way
Ames, IA 50014
Click on a provider’s name to learn more about them.
An IowaHealth Center